EXLUDED ACTIVITIES AT MDUSD
The Mt. Diablo Unified School District cannot sponsor, accept liability, or hold any trip, project, club, tournament, fundraiser, etc., which includes the following activities:
- Trampolines, including mini-trampolines, rebounding devices, etc.
- Bounce Houses, Velcro walls, boxing ring, jousting or inflatables of any kinds such as "Hamster Balls" or "Robo-Surfing"
- Pogo stick or pogo balls
- Skateboarding, roller-skating, roller-blading, ice-skating or hover boards
- Wave-boarding or snow-boarding
- Auto Racing
- Personal Watercraft
- Dunk Tanks
- Powder Puff Football (without prior approval by General Counsel's office)
- Rocket or jet propelled items (without prior approval by General Counsel's office
Fund-raising projects, carnivals, etc., sponsored by the PTA, PFC, or Booster Club continue to be excluded from coverage under the District's liability program. The District requires that ALL parent-faculty and booster clubs carry their own insurance and submit their policy to the Maintenance & Operations (Use Permits) Department. The activities listed above, but not exhaustive, are not permitted under the PTA liability insurance policy as well. PTA sites should review their policy for green light, yellow light, and red light activities.