Skip to main content

Student Accidents

When accidents require paramedics, ambulance and/or fire personnel, please notify the Office of General Counsel at ext. 4002 immediately.

Student Accident Reports must be submitted to the Office of General Counsel on all potentially serious injuries. Accident report forms are to be filed within 24 hours of the accident and must be completed by district staff and signed by the site administrator. The form is not to be completed by the injured student or parent. The report is for internal use only. Do not give a copy to the student or parent. A supply of the Student Accident Reports forms may be obtained by calling the Office of General Counsel at ext. 4002. Please note that should accidents occur to adults visiting your campus, you should call for further instructions.