Skip to main content


Payroll Manager - Vacant  


Payroll Hot Line:  (925) 682-8000 extension 4201    

                                or FAX (925) 609-8768


Please use your Employee ID # not your social security number (SSN) on all payroll forms. Your Employee ID # is on your payroll check stub.

Employee's change of address can now be completed via the Employee Online Link, or in the Personnel Dept.